Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wishcasting

Jamie Ridler Studios provides a prompt every Wednesday to help get in touch with the deep desires we hold in our hearts.


Here is my first go at Wishcasting. Not just testing the waters with my toe, but jumping in the deep end.

 What would happened if every week you made a wish?
What magic might start to stir?

To wish is to dream. To dream is to hope. And to hope is to live...

My biggest obstacle to wishing is getting in touch with what my heart and spirit want. I have for a long time lived outside of myself and I became an expert in making myself small so as not to upset others. I became an expert in identifying what would please others. I became an expert in others. I still find it challenging to live life from within my body, my mind, my heart, and my spirit. If I took time every week (probably everyday would be better) to be still and listen for the voice inside myself. I honestly don't know what that voice sounds like. But, I can get still, I can show up, and I can listen. I can be patient, surrender to what I hear, and offer love to myself. Love and patience will help that little voice feel as though I am, for the first time, believe that my voice matters. 


Here is to getting still and listening to my heart to discover what magic resides within.

 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! As Courtney wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you always dream big and listen to your true hearts desire.

    ReplyDelete