Saturday, December 19, 2009

December 31st Dream Board

I made the first one quickly, just picking out things that spoke to me. The second one brings forth the word that I have chosen for 2010.

The first board....


Some close up views....




 
What I learned from this dreamboard is that I am reaching for something bigger than myself. That I want to live from a place a faith, not fear. That I want to find a quiet, strong and powerful center that can lead me to authentic connection with others. This will allow me to move beyond ego, to be vulnerable. I also learned that connection with my physical self is very much on my mind. I desire to learn to feed myself in a healthy, reasonable and joyful way. I want to move everyday to help me stay connected to myself. I want to awaken with gratitude. I want to discover what defines me and then blow past any definition as I expand into the world with grace love and gratitude.

The second board....my word for 2010...


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, vital, vivacious energy is showing up here! Here's to your awakening, to your embracing the bigger-ness you're ready for, and for the emergence of "gentle" for 2010!

    I'm so glad that Soul Reflections was a great experience for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Happy New Year! May all your wishes come true! ~ Theresa

    ReplyDelete